Until the re-evaluation to be made on 02 February 2021, due to the increasing local cases it is decided that;
• It has been decided in all other districts (Famagusta, Güzelyurt, İskele, Lefke) to close / stop all activities and workplaces other than the ones stated from 29.01.2021 at 00:01 until 3 February 2021 at 23:59.
• In Girne district from 28 January 2021 to 10 February 2021 23:59
• In Nicosia from 28 January 2021 to 03 February 2021 23:59
FULL TEXT FROM MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Local contamination has increased with the gradual increase in the number of local cases in our country and the increase in contact persons accordingly.
In addition, patients who are positive for Covid19 are prevented from giving information about their contacts, encouraged to give false and / or incomplete statements, and the contacts’ hiding themselves is a big problem.
In addition to all these, the fact that people with symptoms do not apply to health services on time and go to their workplaces and continue their social life without isolating themselves in this situation causes an increase in the number of contacts and makes it difficult to control local contamination.
It is an inevitable fact that the number of beds, services and healthcare personnel serving in the hospital will be insufficient due to the increasing number of symptomatic patients who are positive for Covid 19 and need to be treated in the hospital.
When all these are considered and / or observed, it was predicted that there will be a sudden increase in the number of cases. The decisions taken were made in line with this prediction in order to prevent our health system from under a burden that it cannot bear and to keep the epidemic under control.
In line with the decisions taken by the Communicable Diseases Supreme Committee under the Communicable Diseases Law 45/2018, the Ministry of Health has decided to implement the following Additional Precautionary Decisions.
1. It has been decided to extend the quarantine decisions according to countries until 31 January 2021 until the second decision to be specified.
2. Until the re-evaluation to be made on 02 February 2021 due to the increasing local contamination throughout the TRNC;
• Continuing as stated in Girne district from 28 January 2021 to 10 February 2021 at 23:59
• Continuing as stated in the district of Nicosia from 28 January 2021 to 03 February 2021 at 23:59
• In all other districts (Famagusta, Güzelyurt, İskele, Lefke), it has been decided to close / stop all activities and workplaces other than the ones stated below from 29.01.2021 at 00:01 until 3 February 2021 at 23:59. Services that will remain open;
– Businesses serving within the framework of meeting basic needs such as pharmacies, gas stations, bakeries, butchers, markets and their suppliers, (Other than pharmacies, bakeries and gas stations, basic needs businesses such as butchers and markets are open between 06:00 and 19:00. will remain.)
Only take-away services of restaurants between 06:00 and 23:59,
– Continuation of feed and barley sales of TÜK, Demonstrating the necessary flexibility for feed factories and feed suppliers to continue their activities, Flour factories, Dairy Institution and milk processing manufacturing plants continue to produce
– Auto vehicle recovery, continuity of emergency breakdown services of internet service providers
– Continuation of the companies providing private security services
– Water and beverage producers, distributors and sellers to continue to serve
– The continuation of livestock, agriculture, food, agricultural struggle and the activities of the suppliers of needs belonging to these sectors
– It has been deemed appropriate for mask and personal protective equipment manufacturers to continue their activities.
3. It has been decided to stop the entrances and exits between the districts. In this process, police, health, fire brigade, civil aviation, printers, electricity institutions, municipalities, banks and accountants, yellow press card holders and / or press employees residing in the districts will be able to continue their entry and exit, provided that they document them. In addition, in order to avoid any disruption in public services in Ministries and Departments affiliated to the Ministries, employees who work according to the working order deemed appropriate by the highest authority will continue their duties if needed.
4. Implementation of a full-time curfew across the country is recommended by the board.
5. Until February 10, 2021, it was deemed appropriate to stop face-to-face education (including private teaching institutions, private lessons and course activities) in public and private schools, all pre-school, primary and secondary education, and to switch to online education. This application does not include nurseries and special education centers.
6. It has been deemed appropriate for the patients residing in Northern Cyprus and receiving routine treatment / treatment in Southern Cyprus to move to Southern Cyprus without daily quarantine in order not to experience victimization and to complete their treatment. The patient and his attendant (if necessary) who will be transferring for health purposes are required to submit the negative PCR test results made within the last 3 days upon arrival. In addition, patients and companions returning to our country after the treatment should perform PCR tests again on the seventh and fourteenth days of their entry into the country and submit the results to our Ministry.
7. Within the scope of the Green Line Regulation, people who do contactless trade without quarantine
8. It has been deemed appropriate that ambulances pass through the Yeşilırmak Border Gate for health purposes only without quarantine application, and that other passages are subject to quarantine.
9. Persons residing or working in Pile will be able to transfer without quarantine, provided that they submit the current negative PCR test results within 72 hours.
10. UN, EU, British Bases, Buffer Zone and Peace Corps staff will be able to enter without quarantine, provided that they submit negative PCR test results within the last 72 hours.
11. It was decided to hold funerals with the participation of only first degree relatives.
12. It was decided to stop the team sports training and competitions until the next decision.
13. It has been decided that the passage of persons residing in the North and working in Southern Cyprus is subject to quarantine until the next decision.
14. It has been decided that the passage of persons residing in the South and working in Northern Cyprus will be subject to quarantine until the next decision.
15. It has been deemed appropriate for the persons residing in the Beyarmudu to make a daily pass to the Bases Region without quarantine in order to perform their livestock and agriculture activities in the Bases Region.
16. Workplace opening ceremonies, weddings, cinema, theater, birthday, collective worship, engagement, wedding, religious festival, etc. it was decided to extend the decision regarding the cessation of operations until the next decision.
17. It was deemed necessary to stop home visits and to ensure that family members other than the nuclear family do not come together.