MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Infectious Diseases Executive Committee made change on yesterday decisions
Infectious Diseases Executive Committee made some decisions on 16 January 2021 due to the pandemic in our country. You will appreciate that the Communicable Diseases Supreme Committee makes decisions regarding the implementation and / or rules to be applied in order to control the pandemic according to the number of cases seen in the country. However, it is up to the Council of Ministers to make a decision regarding the curfew.
The decisions taken by the Supreme Committee on January 16, 2021 were thoroughly discussed and evaluated in the Council of Ministers.
Considering the opinions of the Ministries related to the economy, it will be decided to follow the process for another week and to bring the decisions taken on January 16, 2021, if needed, by taking the pandemic in the country into it.
Therefore, the decisions taken by the Communicable Diseases Supreme Committee on January 11, 2021 and entered into force by being published in the official newspaper will remain in effect as stated below until the new decisions are published.
1. After 22:00, it was decided that the decision to stop the activities in the areas of cafe, restaurant, patisserie, bet office, hairdresser, beauty center, coffee house, coffee house, gym, pita shop, bagel shop, barber shop will continue in the same way. People working in these sectors should repeat the PCR tests every fourteen days.
2. Persons residing or working in Pile will be able to transfer without quarantine, provided that they submit the current negative PCR test results within 72 hours.
3. Due to the increase in local cases in our country, UN, EU, British Base Area, Buffer Zone, Missing Persons and Peace Force employees will be able to enter without quarantine, provided that they submit negative PCR test results within the last 72 hours.
4. It has been deemed appropriate for patients residing in Northern Cyprus and receiving routine treatment / treatment in Southern Cyprus to move to Southern Cyprus without daily quarantine in order not to experience victimization and to complete their treatment. The patient and his attendant (if necessary) who will be transferring for health purposes are required to submit the negative PCR test results made within the last 3 days upon arrival. In addition, patients and companions returning to our country after the treatment should perform PCR tests again on the seventh and fourteenth days of their entry into the country and submit the results to our Ministry.
5. It has been decided to extend the semester break until the next decision in all primary and secondary education schools in the TRNC.
6. Classroom, study, private lessons and course activities were suspended until the next decision.
7. It has been decided that the passage of persons residing in the North and working in Southern Cyprus is subject to quarantine until the next decision.
8. It has been decided that the passage of persons residing in the South and working in Northern Cyprus will be subject to quarantine until the next decision.
9. It has been decided that the passage of students residing in the North and studying in Southern Cyprus and their parents are subject to quarantine until the next decision.
10. As the opening of educational institutions in our country was postponed, it was decided that the passage of students and their parents residing in the South and studying in Northern Cyprus will be subject to quarantine until the next decision.
11. Within the scope of the Green Line Regulation, it has been deemed appropriate for people engaged in contactless trade to trade without quarantine.
12. It has been decided that ambulances can cross the Yeşilırmak Border Gate for health purposes only without quarantine in transit passes, other than this, it is subject to quarantine.
13. It has been deemed appropriate for the people residing in Beyramudu to make a daily transition to the Upper Region without quarantine in order to perform their livestock and agriculture activities in the Upper Region.
14. It was decided to extend the decision on not gathering more than 10 people in houses until the next decision.
15. Workplace opening ceremonies, weddings, cinema, theater, birthday, collective worship, engagement, wedding, religious festival, etc. it was decided to extend the decision to cease its activities until the next decision.
16. It was decided that the funerals would be held with the participation of only first degree relatives.
17. It has been decided that the team sports competitions will be held without spectators.